Eastward Quest Eastward Quest

Great game, I love the idea of taking an rpg and simplifying it to its bare bones and making it like an on-rails hack and slash. Favorited :)

going4adrive going4adrive

This. Is. AMAZING. I really want to get high and go rave right now. Or listen to this and drive really fast down the PCH. Of course I would never do either of those things because I'm a total nerd. So instead I would listen to this while playing a driving game like Burnout or Midnight Club. Really gets your blood pumping :D

Doom Is Coming Doom Is Coming

That was awesome, sounds like something out of a Guilty Gear soundtrack to me. That's mainly because I'm nerd that has to relate everything to video games though. I could totally imagine this on a professional album if you added some lyrics to it. Do you play the guitar yourself? Amazing work!

Metallica1136 responds:

Awesome man thanks! I actaully haven't heard of Guilty Gear. I'll have to check it out soon. Yeah man, this would totally work on a CD if some lyrics/vocals went along with it. Yeah man, I play the guitar in all my songs. Thanks man!

Rising Sun Rising Sun

Very nice! I can imagine this playing in a boss battle in commercial game, and it definitely isn't overpowering--just as vg music should be.